09 July 2010

Benadryl, Motrin, Tylenol and Children's Tylenol recall

Yes, it has been ages since I last wrote--I have been super busy (as is everyone, I know)... Hopefully, I will have a chance to write something "real" soon.

For now, I have another FDA recall that needs attention. This one is a recall of very common medicines, and not only in the US, but also in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Fiji, Trinidad, Tobago, and Jamaica.

In other words, it's big. Fortunately, it seems to be a voluntary recall, mainly for a smell that has infiltrated the medicines from being on the same pallet as a chemical when they were shipped. Either way, it's there--you make the decision. Also, please let your loved ones in the other countries know.

1 comment:

Sarada Kakinada said...

Oooooh, I will try to go through that list and make sure my parents haven't recently purchased anything.

Glad to see you're posting again! Please keep it coming, I'd love to hear more about you and surgery!!